"Lift your hearts
a little higher
and let God
be the measure
of all things."
MASS TIMES (with safety measures):
Saturday at 5:30 pm and Sunday at 9:30 am
Tuesday and Thursday at 9 am
COMMUNION SERVICES (with safety measures):
Wednesday and Friday at 9 am
FIRST FRIDAY EUCHARISTIC ADORATION & BENEDICTION
First Friday of each month from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm, after the 9:00 am Communion Service. Benediction follows at 2:30pm. Come and pray with our Lord.
Click on this link to go to YouTube to view online Masses:
Online Mass Times:
Saturday at 5:30 pm; Sunday at 9:30 am
Reconciliation - by appointment
Mon - Fri 9 am to 4 pm | Phone: 740-522-5270
Sacramental Emergency: 740-323-6437
57 Dorsey Mill Rd.
Heath, OH 43056-1198
To Register at St. Leonard:
Fill Out Registration Form & return to the Parish Office:
St Leonard Registration Form
Thank you to all who continue to provide their offering during this time. Donating online is easy. Simply click below and follow the directions.
Donate Online Here
Bishop’s Annual Appeal The Bishop’s Annual Appeal theme is “Living the Joy of the Gospel.” The theme of the Bishop’s Annual Appeal inspires us as people of faith to share joy-fully the good news of Christ to those who must need to feel his love. Our Bishop’s Annual Appeal goal is $24,954.29. After two weeks we have pledges of $14,175.00. Thanks to everyone who has turned in their pledge cards. Remember pledges may be paid over 10 months. We still need to raise $10,779.29 to reach our goal. Prayerfully consider how you can support the Diocese and the parish. There are extra pledge cards at the back of the church and in the parish office. You may return your pledge card to the Diocese, to the parish office, or drop it in the Offertory basket when you come to Mass. Remember anything over our goal comes back to the parish. Thank for your support!
Fr. Gribble will celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Priesthood this weekend May 15 -16th. We are doing a card shower for him to celebrate his many years as a Priest. You may send the cards either to St. Leonard Church, 57 Dorsey Mill Road, Heath, Ohio 43056 or to his home address at 13644 Juniper Road, NE, Thornville, Ohio 43076. You may also bring them to Mass next weekend on Saturday as he will be the Celebrant for the Saturday, May 15th Mass at 5:30pm. We thank him for his 40 years of service in all the churches that he has served. He has been a blessing to so many!
May 17th– a special day for Deacon Larry and Fr. Bill: On May 17th, Deacon Larry will be celebrating his 18th Anniversry in being a Deacon, and Fr. Bill will be celebrating his birthday. We wish both of them an enjoyable day!
St. Leonard Masses now available for viewing on YouTube
Please watch St. Leonard's weekly Mass video recordings. The link to YouTube is listed below. Click on each weekly Mass to view. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzrP3h-vm9LhLfHYQtfRXaA
Click on the link to the St. Leonard Facebook Page here:
Tune in to St. Gabriel Catholic radio programs at 820 AM.
Live stream daily Mass at St. Joseph Cathedral in Columbus at 12:05 pm.
Live stream Sunday Mass at St. Joseph Cathedral in Columbus at 10:30 am.
Use this Link for Cathedral Masses and Columbus Diocese information- https://www.columbuscatholic.org
Readings for the week of May 16, 2021
- Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or
- 4: 1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20 Seventh Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:15-17,
- Ps 103: 1-2, 11-12, 19-20 [19a] / 1 Jn 4:11-16 / Jn 17:11b-19
- Monday: Acts 19:1-8 / Ps 68:2-3ab, 4-5acd, 6-7ab [33a] / Jn 16:29-33
- Tuesday: Acts 20:17-27 / Ps 68:10-11, 20-21 [33a] / Jn 17:1-11a
- Wednesday: Acts 20:28-38 / Ps 68: 29-30, 33-35a, 35bc-36ab [33a] / Jn 17:11b-19
- Thursday: Acts 22:30; 23:6-11 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11  / Jn 17:20-26
- Friday: Acts 25:13b-21 / Ps 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20ab [19a] / Jn 21:15-19
- Saturday: Morning: Acts 28:16-20, 30-31 / Ps 11:4, 5 and 7 [7b] / Jn 21:20-25
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/052521.cfm
- Ps 104: 1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/052721.cfm
- Dn 3: 52, 52, 53, 55, 56 or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7,
- Jl 3: 1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 or
- Gal 5: 16-25 / Jn 20:19-23 or Jn 15:26-27; 16:12-15